St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church & Parish Center

Saved in:  
Bibliographic Details
Corporate Author: Princeton Theological Seminary (Contributor)
Contributors: James R. Tanis (Contributor)
Format: Electronic Postcard
Language:Undetermined language
Check availability: HBZ Gateway
Interlibrary Loan:Interlibrary Loan for the Fachinformationsdienste (Specialized Information Services in Germany)
Published: s.a.
Further subjects:B United States ; MI ; Frankenmuth
B Lutheran Church
B Postcards
B Church architecture ; United States
B Fine Arts
B Church buildings ; United States
Online Access: Volltext (kostenfrei)
Description
Item Description:St. John's (a member of the Wisconsin Synod) was founded on October 31, 1879. The number of charter members was 22. In 1970, St. John's congregation dedicated its new parish center and educational building. Today, St. John's has a membership of approximately 800 people. Sunday Services at 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. (10:00 A.M. Service also broadcast on WKCQ_FM Radio 98). Located on West Tuscola in Frankenmuth, MI. -- the City with Character
Physical Description:1 Online-Ressource