Trinity Church
| Corporate Author: | |
|---|---|
| Contributors: | |
| Format: | Electronic Postcard |
| Language: | Undetermined language |
| Check availability: | HBZ Gateway |
| Interlibrary Loan: | Interlibrary Loan for the Fachinformationsdienste (Specialized Information Services in Germany) |
| Published: |
s.a.
|
| Further subjects: | B
United States ; NY ; New York
B Episcopal Church B Postcards B Fine Arts |
| Online Access: |
Volltext (kostenfrei) |
| Sammlungen: |
| Item Description: | Broadway and Wall St. Founded 1697. Present edifice erected 1846. High Altar and Reredos. Dedicated on June 29, 1877, to the memory of William B. Astor by his sons John Jacob and William. The Altar itself is constructed of pure white statuary marble, with shafts of Lisbon red marble dividing the front and sides into panels. The reredos is perpendicular Gothic in keeping with the style of the church and is constructed of Caen stone. Frederick Clark Withers, architect |
|---|---|
| Physical Description: | 1 Online-Ressource |